Recipe of the day - Avocado Fries
- 2 large avocados avocados should be firm
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt divided use
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Peel and seed the avocados and cut them into ½ inch slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, chili powder and 1½ teaspoons salt.
- Dredge each avocado slice in the flour, then dip into the egg mixture and roll in panko crumbs. Repeat with all avocado slices
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add a single layer of avocado slices to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat the cooking process with the remaining avocado slices.
- Sprinkle the avocado slices with the remaining ½ teaspoon of salt and serve immediately, with dipping sauces if desired.
These easy AVOCADO FRIES are the ultimate party snack for all the avocado lovers in your life!RECIPE: http://www.dinneratthezoo.com/avocado-fries/
Julkaissut Incredible Recipes Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017