Balsamic Bliss Bowls
Recipe of the day - Balsamic Bliss Bowls
- 3 c. cherry tomatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. brown rice
- 1 c. chopped fresh mozzarella
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Flaky sea salt
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 lemon, halved
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Nestle chicken breasts in tomatoes. Bake until the tomatoes are beginning to burst and the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package instructions.
- Toss fresh mozzarella with enough olive oil to coat cheese and a pinch each of red pepper flakes and flaky sea salt.
- Serve chicken and tomatoes over cooked rice with mozzarella and spinach. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over each serving. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Balsamic Bliss Bowls = pure BLISS.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/H2X0d52
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017