Slutty Cheesecake Bars
There's nothing hotter than the caramel drizzle on these slutty cheesecake bars
- 1 log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 20 Oreos, plus more crushed for topping
- 2 8-oz bars cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 8-x-8" baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving a 2" overhang. Press cookie dough into bottom of baking dish.
- Top with a layer of Oreos (break them up to form a single layer) and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a medium bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour over Oreo layer and smooth top.
- Top with more crushed Oreos and bake until the center is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes (check at 35!).
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake bars from baking dish and slice.
- Drizzle with warm caramel and serve.
There's nothing hotter than the caramel drizzle on these slutty cheesecake bars. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/g7fsebH
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017