Reese's Stuffed Cupcakes
Everyone likes surprises when Reese's cups are involved.
- 24 Reese's miniatures, unwrapped, divided
- Devil’s food cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 10 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1-2 tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ c. melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions then fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with batter. Place a Reese’s into the center of each unbaked cup. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make peanut butter frosting. In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until evenly combined.
- Gradually add heavy cream and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes. Top each cupcake with a Reese’s, then drizzle with melted chocolate.
You have to see what these Reese's Stuffed Cupcakes look like inside. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/P36DMr9
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017