Ruffles Krispie Treats
These Ruffles krispie treats take sweet n' salty to the next level.
- ¼ c. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 6 c. crushed Ruffles
- ½ tsp. Flaky sea salt
- ¼ c. melted chocolate
- Line an 8"-x-8” baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. When butter has melted, turn off the heat and stir in mini marshmallows until completely melted. (If the marshmallows aren’t melting, turn heat to low.)
- Remove pot from heat and add crushed chips, then stir with a plastic spatula until well combined. Immediately transfer mixture to prepared pan. Press down on mixture to make the bars more compact, then drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Let treats cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes, before slicing.
These Ruffles krispie treats take sweet n' salty to the next level. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wYBfyEl
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017