Mini Pepper Pizzas
You won't miss the carby crust.
- 4 bell peppers, halved and cored
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. finely grated Parmesan
- ⅓ c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a sheet tray, drizzle peppers with olive oil and season witih salt and pepper. Spoon sauce onto each pepper half. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and top with pepperoni. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the peppers are crisp-tender and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Mini Pepper Pizzas will give you your takeout fix without all the carbs. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SuUUt8B
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 1. toukokuuta 2017