Pizza on a stick, need we say more?
- 3 c. whole cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 c. small button mushrooms
- 1½ c. sliced pepperoni
- ¼ c. fresh basil leaves
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º. On 8 wooden skewers, thread cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and basil.
- On a large work surface, roll out pizza dough. Slice into thin ½” strips and wrap around skewered ingredients.
- Brush skewers with olive oil, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and season with pepper.
- Bake until dough is deeply golden, 15 minutes, then remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake until melty, 5 minutes more.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Once these Pizza Tornadoes hit, there's absolutely no stopping them. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nWi3PMs
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 1. toukokuuta 2017