Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese
Slow and steady wins the (mac) race.
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- ½ c. butter, melted
- 4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. finely grated Parmesan
- 24 oz. evaporated milk
- 2 c. whole milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In the bowl of the slow cooker, combine macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, finely grated Parmesan, evaporated milk, whole milk, garlic powder and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 hours. Check after 2 hours, then every 20 minutes after.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
We could watch this slow-cooker mac and cheese all day, every day. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rWcn2Ms
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, May 2, 2017