Banana Pudding Cheesecake
When two of your favorite desserts become one.
- 2 blocks (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1¾ c. milk
- 3 bananas, sliced, plus more slices for garnish
- 30 Nilla Wafers, plus more for garnish
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip, for serving
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain.
- Add sugar and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in the fridge until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until combined.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a single layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers (23 total), then pour over remaining half of mixture. Smooth top and garnish with crushed Nillas.
- Refrigerate until cheesecake is firm, at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Before serving, top with dollops of whipped cream or Cool Whip around the border of the cheesecake. Top each dollop with a banana slice and Nilla wafer and then garnish the whole cheesecake with more Nilla Wafers.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
This Banana Pudding Cheesecake will make you feel things you've never felt before. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/BG1OCRI
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 2. toukokuuta 2017