This recipe starts with an irresistible graham cracker waffle base and tops it all off with classic s'more ingredients. No campfire required.
- ½ c. graham flour (or whole-wheat flour)
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. graham cracker crumbs (finely crushed graham crackers)
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ c. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 c. chocolate chips, divided
- melted butter for waffle iron
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Preheat Krups Belgian Waffle Maker to hot setting.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt ½ cup chocolate chips with 1 tsp. of vegetable oil. Microwave in 15- to 30-second intervals until melted. Stir together and add a bit more oil if chocolate isn’t thin enough to drizzle. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Add in milk, egg, and vanilla, and whisk well. Whisk in oil, then add in remaining chocolate chips. Depending on size of waffle iron, scoop by ½ cups onto hot iron.
- Once waffle is deep golden brown (while waffle is still on iron), add ¼ cup marshmallows on top of one waffle section. Place another waffle on top of marshmallows, making a sandwich. (If your waffle iron is small, fold waffle in half over marshmallows to make sandwich.) Close waffle iron for 30 seconds to melt marshmallows.
- Remove waffle to a plate and drizzle with chocolate.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
These Waffle S'mores make eating chocolate for breakfast totally doable. cc: Good HousekeepingFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/7KWpcfm
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 3. toukokuuta 2017