Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash
This stuffed spaghetti squash recipe is total
- 2 medium spaghetti squash
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 16-oz. jar RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 8 oz. baby spinach
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Torn fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Slice spaghetti squash lengthwise, then scoop out and discard seeds. Drizzle cut sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place squash cut-side down on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Roast until tender, 43 to 45 minutes. Let cool slightly. Using a fork, break up squash strands.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce until bubbly. Add squash and Parmesan and toss to coat. Add spinach and stir until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture back into squash halves and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake until cheese is golden and bubbly, 10 to 12 minutes more. If a more golden top is desired, broil top 2 to 3 minutes more. Garnish with fresh basil.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
This Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash will make you forget pasta even exists. cc: RaguFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/boCsWPs
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 3. toukokuuta 2017