Chicken Club Pasta Salad
Chicken club sandwich-style pasta
- These nearby stores have ingredients on sale!
- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- ¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
How to Make Chicken Club Pasta Salad
Chicken Club Pasta Salad http://spr.ly/61838gJyD
Julkaissut Allrecipes Torstaina 4. toukokuuta 2017