Recipe of the Day: Peanut Butter Bars with Salted Chocolate Ganache
It's the easiest recipe in the world!
- Nonstick cooking spray, for baking dish
- 1½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Kosher salt
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt, optional
- Coat the bottom and sides of an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir to combine the confectioners' sugar, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and melted butter. Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Place the chocolate and ⅛ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan until bubbles start to form around the edges. Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 1 minute and then whisk until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the peanut butter mixture and refrigerate until the chocolate is cooled and set, at least 45 minutes and up to overnight.
- Sprinkle evenly with the flaky sea salt. Cut into squares to serve.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Recipe of the Day: No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars + Salted Chocolate Ganache It's the easiest recipe in the world: http://www.foodtv.com/4igpo.
Julkaissut Food Network Perjantaina 5. toukokuuta 2017