The it drink of summer.
- 1 750-mL bottle rosé, chilled
- 2 c. chopped strawberries
- ¼ c. vodka
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice
- In a blender, combine about half the bottle of rosé, 1 cup strawberries, half the vodka, and half the lemon juice. Add about 2 cups of ice and blend until slushy. If the mixture is too watery, add more ice and blend again.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
If you're not drinking Strawberry Frosé this summer, you're doing it wrong.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/f2Jz9dC
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 7. toukokuuta 2017