Baked Salsa Verde Chicken
The perfect weeknight dinner—with a kick.
- 1 16-oz. jar salsa verde
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1½ c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- ¼ c. Chopped cilantro
- lime, cut into wedges
- cooked white rice, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Pour salsa verde into a large baking dish.
- Brush chicken all over with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Nestle chicken into salsa verde and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Place it under the broiler for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Squeeze lime over chicken and garnish with cilantro. Serve over cooked white rice.
Baked Salsa Verde Chicken will spice up your weeknights. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/hylLQwc
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 1. joulukuuta 2017