If you love s'mores, you NEED this trifle at your next party.
- FOR THE BROWNIE
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1¼ c. sugar
- ¾ c. HERSHEY'S Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- pinch of kosher salt
- ½ c. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1½ HERSHEY'S S'mores Baking Pieces, plus more for garnish
- FOR THE MARSHMALLOW LAYER
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 c. marshmallow creme
- 4 c. Whipped topping
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375º F and line a 8” by 8” pan with parchment. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Make brownies: In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, HERSHEY'S Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, and salt. Slowly add melted butter and whisk to combine. Add vanilla, eggs, and flour and whisk until smooth and completely combined. Fold in HERSHEY'S S’mores Baking Pieces and pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with more HERSHEY'S S'mores Baking Pieces.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely, then crumble into bite-sized pieces.
- Make marshmallow mix: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth, then fold in whipped topping.
- Build trifle: In a trifle dish, layer crumbled brownie, marshmallow mixture, and crushed graham crackers, then another layer of marshmallow and brownie. Top with one more marshmallow layer and sprinkle with more HERSHEY'S S'mores Baking pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, then serve.
If you love s'mores, you NEED this trifle at your next party.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rvu0In3
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 4. joulukuuta 2017