Creamy Pesto Pasta Pockets
Tired? Rest your head on these pasta pillow pockets & slip into pesto paradise.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup basil pesto
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling
- 16 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, cook garlic in butter until fragrant. Add whipping cream, pesto and Parmesan and heat until slightly thickened. Stir in shredded chicken.
- On a flat surface, lay one lasagna noodle on top of another to create a plus sign. Add ½ cup of chicken mixture to the middle. Fold up the sides to create a pocket. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pasta and filling.
- Top each pocket with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling. Cool slightly before serving.
Tired? Rest your head on these pasta pillow pockets & slip into pesto paradise.Full Recipe: taste.md/2hyr2xw
Julkaissut Tastemade Keskiviikkona 6. joulukuuta 2017