Hot Cocoa Ice Cream
Serves: 8 - 10
This ice cream is just as easy as making hot cocoa.
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 hot cocoa packets
- 1 c. mini marshmallows, plus more for garnish
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, hot cocoa packets, and mini marshmallows.
- Transfer mixture to a 9"-x-5" loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with additional marshmallows and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften, 10 minutes.
This ice cream is just as easy as making hot cocoa. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/taWq8uf
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 6. joulukuuta 2017