Your heart will grow three sizes with these Kranky Cupcake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- pinch of kosher salt
- 36 yellow m&ms
- Red, green, and black food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two cupcake pans with 18 cupcake liners. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cupcakes cool completely.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat butter until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined, then add vanilla, heavy cream, and salt and beat until combined. Divide mixture into 4 bowls: ⅓ of the frosting in one (dye green), ⅓ frosting in another (dye red), and the rest divided evenly between the other two bowls (black and white). Place into 4 separate piping bags.
- Using the red frosting, place small dots in the center of the yellow M&Ms. Start with a thick layer of green, then top with red to form the hat. Add white where the red and green meet, lining the bottom of the hat. Top with a dollop of white on the top of the hat. Place the two eyes under the hat and finish with black for the eyebrows. Serve.
Your heart will grow three sizes with these Kranky Cupcakes.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/M17s3DP
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 7. joulukuuta 2017