Everything Bagel Casserole
Serves: 8 - 10
This Everything Bagel Casserole will be EVERYTHING on Christmas morning.
- Cooking spray, for dish
- 3-4 everything bagels, chopped
- 1½ c. shredded sharp white cheddar
- 1½ c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into ½" cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 2½ c. milk
- 3 green onions, sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepepr
- Pinch cayenne
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray. Scatter about half of bagel pieces, cheddar, tomatoes, cream cheese, and red onions. Repeat to create layers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and most of the green onions (reserve some for garnishing later). Season mixture with salt, pepper and cayenne. Pour egg mixture over bagel mixture in the pan, making sure that each piece of bagel is coated.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Take off foil and bake until the bagels are golden and the eggs are cooked through, about 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with more green onions. Serve warm.
This Everything Bagel Casserole will be EVERYTHING on Christmas morning.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/8y8GIn9
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 17. joulukuuta 2017