If you love everything Greek, prepare to DEVOUR this skillet fondue.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves, minced
- 1 (8-oz. ) block cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. whole milk
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ c. Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black peppers
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ c. kalamata olives, sliced
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Pita chips, for serving
- In a small skillet (or small saucepan) over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic, stirring often, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese, breaking up the cream cheese with a wooden spoon, and cook until melted. Whisk in milk and cook until mixture is heated through.
- Add feta, mozzarella, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, parsley, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the cheeses have melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then drizzle with olive oil. Garnish with more dill and parsley. Sprinkle with kalamata olives and tomatoes.
- Serve warm with pita chips for dipping.
If you love everything Greek, prepare to DEVOUR this skillet fondue.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nkId9ov
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 20. joulukuuta 2017