Oh, go on! Treat yourself to to this majorly melty, delightfully gooey chocolate peanut butter indulgence!
- Large flour tortillas
- Reese's peanut butter and chocolate spread
- Marshmallow fluff
- Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese's Pieces
- Reese's Puffs cereal
- Place tortilla on cutting board, then spread peanut butter chocolate on one half-circle and marshmallow fluff on the other, leaving roughly 1 inch of plain tortilla border.
- Top with mini peanut butter cups, Reese's pieces and Reese's Puffs cereal -- not too many or things will get messy!
- Roll up the burrito and wrap in foil. Press in electric grill or sandwich press for 2-3 minutes, until warm. Enjoy!
This melty, chocolaty Reese's Burrito is everything we've ever dreamed of!Get the written recipe here: http://bit.ly/2BtYYEF
Julkaissut Cooking Panda Tiistaina 19. joulukuuta 2017