Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
Serves: 8 - 10
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake is the holiday dessert you've been dreaming of.
- FOR THE CRUST
- 24 oreos
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ c. sugar
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. chocolate sauce
- 2-3 hot cocoa packs
- pinch of salt
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Make crust: In a food processor, pulse Oreos until they are fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a bowl, then add butter and sugar and stir until combined. The texture should be similar to wet sand.
- Grease a 9" pie plate and press in the crust mixture.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, cocoa packets and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add about half of the heavy cream and beat until smooth. Add the rest of the heavy cream and beat until very fluffy.
- Fold in mini marshmallows. Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust.
- Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake is the holiday dessert you've been dreaming of. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/P0efrqp
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 22. joulukuuta 2017