Crab Cake Bites
Serves: 6 - 8
You'll clear an entire pan of these Crab Cake Bites by yourself.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ c. Sour Cream, Divided
- ⅔ c. finely grated Parmesan, divided
- 1½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning, divided
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine crab meat, cream cheese, egg, ⅓ cup Parmesan, 1 teaspoon Old Bay, ¼ cup sour cream, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon lemon, cayenne and about 1 tablespoon chives in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining Parmesan, panko bread crumbs and melted butter. Divide mixture between muffin pan cups and press around the edges of cup to make a crust. Spoon the crab mixture into each cup.
- Bake until the edges begin to turn golden, 20 to 25 minutes .
- Meanwhile, make dipping sauce. Combine ½ cup sour cream, remaining chives, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and remaining Old Bay. Stir to combine.
- Serve crab cake bites warm or at room temperature with dipping sauce.
You'll clear an entire pan of these Crab Cake Bites by yourself. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/0WqJWRX
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 26. joulukuuta 2017