Who needs to pop bottles on NYE when you have Champagne Cupcakes?
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1¾ c. champagne (or Prosecco), divided
- 1 c. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Gold sanding sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two cupcake pans with cupcake liners. In a large bowl, mix cake mix with 1½ cups champagne. Bake according to package directions and let cool completely before frosting.
- Meanwhile, make champagne frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, and remaining ¼ cup champagne. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and garnish with gold sanding sugar. Serve.
How To Make Champagne Cupcakes
Who needs to pop bottles on NYE when you have Champagne Cupcakes?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zhM548t
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 29. joulukuuta 2017