Spinach And Artichoke Chicken Stuffed Manicotti Pie
This manicotti pie is a game-changer!
- 24 oz manicotti, al dente
- 2 cups artichoke heart, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180˚C).
- Cook manicotti a couple minutes under the box instructions.
- Drain in a colander, and cut manicotti in half.
- Arrange manicotti tubes upright in a parchment paper-lined springform pan until the pan is packed with the tubes.
- In a large bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, chicken, ricotta cheese, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, ½ of the parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the spinach and artichoke mixture into a piping bag.
- Fill each manicotti tube about ¾ of the way up with spinach and artichoke mixture.
- Spoon tomato sauce over the filled manicotti.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Spinach and Artichoke Chicken-Stuffed Manicotti Pie
This manicotti pie is a game-changer 😍!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/spinach-and-artichoke-chicken-stuffed-manicotti-pieShop our ESSENTIAL products here: http://bit.ly/2Eoh4bp – We may make some $$ if you buy
Julkaissut Tasty Perjantaina 29. joulukuuta 2017