Crock-Pot Butterbeer Rum
Serves: 8 - 10
Harry Potter would totally get smashed off this Butterbeer Rum.
- 6 c. water
- 2 (12 oz.) cans cream soda
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 c) unsalted butter
- ½ c. butterscotch syrup, divided
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 c. spiced rum
- Whipped cream, for serving
- gold sanding sugar, for serving
- In Crock-Pot, combine water, cream soda, sugar, butter, ¼ cup butterscotch, cinnamon sticks, vanilla and salt. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 3½ hours, until warm and butter is melted. Remove lid and stir in rum.
- Pour remaining butterscotch syrup onto a shallow plate. Dip rims of mugs in syrup before filling with butter beer. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with sanding sugar, and serve.
Harry Potter would totally get smashed off this Butterbeer Rum.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/oLfWGTA
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 11. tammikuuta 2018