Recipe of the Day: Cheeseburger Nachos
- Three 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pickle spears, finely chopped
- ¼ small white onion, finely chopped
- ½ pound ground beef
- Kosher salt
- 7 slices American cheese, quartered
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Ketchup and yellow mustard, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush both sides of the tortillas with 1 tablespoon oil. Stack the tortillas and cut the pile into quarters. Spread the chips out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until crisp and just beginning to turn golden brown, rotating the pan halfway through, 14 to 16 minutes. (Leave the oven on.)
- Meanwhile, mix the pickles and onions in a small bowl and set aside. Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a medium skillet. Add the ground beef and ½ teaspoon salt and cook over medium heat, breaking it up into small pieces and stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in 16 pieces of the American cheese and cook, stirring often, until the cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Evenly divide the beef mixture among the tortilla chips. Place one piece of American cheese over the beef on each chip and bake until the cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes. Evenly top each chip with the pickle mixture, and then with some bacon. Top the chips with a squeeze of ketchup and mustard and serve.
Recipe of the Day: Cheeseburger NachosSave this recipe: http://bit.ly/2mnhfx7.
Julkaissut Food Network Perjantaina 19. tammikuuta 2018