Cajun Angel Hair
Cajun Angel Hair is nearly impossible to stop eating.
- kosher salt
- 12 oz. angel hair
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken sausage
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp. paprika
- ¼ c. dry white wine
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- ⅓ c. shredded Cheddar
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add sausage and cook until seared, 5 minutes, then push sausage to the side and add butter. Let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant, 2 minutes more. Stir until combined with sausage.
- Add Cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Add white wine and heavy cream and let simmer until thickened, 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan and cheddar and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with more green onions and Parm and serve.
Cajun Angel Hair is nearly impossible to stop eating.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/8OzASiU
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 21. tammikuuta 2018