Flourless Chocolate Cookies
These flourless cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod look so good
- 1½ cups Dark Cocoa Almonds (can use regular almonds, pecans, or walnuts)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons Dutch processed cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped almonds, powdered sugar, cocoa, salt, and mini chocolate chips. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the whisk attachment to beat egg whites until they are white and foamy, but are not stiff peaks. Fold in the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of beaten egg whites and gently stir with a spatula until combined. The batter will be thick, like brownie batter.
- Use a 2 tablespoon sized cookie scoop to form cookie dough balls. Place the dough balls about two-inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 12-13 minutes, until the cookies are puffed, shiny and cracked. Remove cookies from oven and allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Use a spatula to remove cookies from the baking sheet and place on a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
These flourless cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod look so good! https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/flourless-chocolate-cookies/
Julkaissut Skinnytaste Sunnuntaina 21. tammikuuta 2018