Buffalo Chicken Bombs
Buffalo Chicken Bombs are the mother of all Super Bowl apps.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- ¾ c. shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp. buffalo hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. sour cream or mayonnaise
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 8 1-inch cubes white cheddar cheese, well chilled
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. Chopped chives
- Ranch dressing, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 8" round baking pan or pie dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, and sour cream (or mayonnaise).
- Flatten each biscuit round to about ¼” thickness. Top each round of dough with a scoop of the chicken mixture and a cube of cheese. Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place in pan seam side-down.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, parsley, and chives. Brush the tops of the dough balls with the butter mixture.
- Bake until the biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve warm.
Buffalo Chicken Bombs are the mother of all Super Bowl apps.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/AraAviC
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 22. tammikuuta 2018