Greek Sushi is the healthy snack your entire family will be asking for.
- 1 large cucumber
- ⅓ c. hummus
- ¼ c. crumbled feta
- ¼ c. chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ c. chopped cherry tomatoes
- Small sprigs fresh dill
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice cucumber into thin flat strips. Lay slices down on paper towels to drain excess moisture.
- On a cutting board or clean work surface, lay two slices on top of each other. Spread a thin layer of hummus on top of each slice, then sprinkle feta, kalamata olives, and cherry tomatoes on top.
- Tightly roll each cucumber slice. Stick a small sprig of dill into each sushi piece. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top, if using.
If you're trying to eat healthy, you need to know about Greek Sushi. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/pGl5C70
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 23. tammikuuta 2018