Cajun Butter Pasta
This Cajun Butter Pasta is a weeknight game-changer.
- ¾ lb. angel hair
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. white wine
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. chopped cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ⅔ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- In a large pot of boiling sated water, cook angel hair according to package instructions. Drain and toss with olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season chicken all over with oregano, salt and pepper then add to skillet. Cook until golden on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, about 8 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into small pieces.
- Deglaze the skillet with white wine and cook until reduced by about half. Stir in butter and let melt, then add tomatoes, most green onions (save some for garnish), garlic, Cajun seasoning, and paprika. Cook, stirring often, until the tomatoes start to burst, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, and lemon juice and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Check for seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and add chicken and cooked pasta. Toss until evenly combined. Garnish with more green onion and Parmesan.
This Cajun Butter Pasta is a weeknight game-changer.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/9dtBacd
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 31. tammikuuta 2018