Cookies and Cream Pancake Pockets
Poppable pockets of cookies n cream guarantee dimples.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 185 grams bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup vanilla pudding
- 5 oreo cookies, finely chopped
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then add the milk, butter and bittersweet chocolate. Add the flour mixture and whisk until well combined, but still lumpy.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add ⅓ of the egg whites to the batter and gently fold to combine. Add the remaining egg whites and gently fold until just combined.
- To make the filling, combine the pudding and oreo cookies in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spray an ebelskiver pan with cooking spray and place on a stove set to medium heat. Once the pan is warm, spoon about 2 tablespoons of batter into each well. Dollop about 1 teaspoon of filling into the center of each well. Spoon enough batter on top to seal the pancakes closed.
- Once the surface begins to bubble, flip over the pancakes using two skewers, so that the cooked side is facing up. Cook until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and enjoy!
Cookies & Cream Pancake Pockets
Poppable pockets of cookies n cream guarantee dimples.Full Recipe: https://taste.md/2lVbeIx
Julkaissut Tastemade Maanantaina 5. helmikuuta 2018