Rainbow Pudding Shake
There are never enough ways to eat the rainbow, so grab your spoon.
- Custard Pudding
- 300ml of milk
- 300ml cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 400g butter (cut into cubes and cold)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 drop yellow food gel
- 1 drop green food gel
- 1 drop blue food gel
- 1 drop purple food gel
- 1 drop red food gel
- 1 drop orange food gel
- chocolate sauce
- 100g fruity pebbles
- Whipped Cream
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, add sugar, flour and corn starch. Mix until well combined. Add egg yolks and mix. Add cream and milk and whisk until well combined.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, mixing each time until thickened. It will take around 10-15 minutes. Alternatively, you can do this in a medium sized sauce pan on a low heat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 3 hours.
- Once chilled separate into 6 separate bowls and colour using food gels. Mix until well combined.
- Drizzle 3 serving cups with chocolate sauce. Chill. Dip the lip of each cup into chocolate and dip into fruity pebbles. Allow to chill while you whip the cream
- Whipped cream
- Add cream to a large mixing bowl along with vanilla and whip using a stand mixer to stiff peaks.
- Add each coloured custard to a separate piping bag and start off by squeezing purple, followed by blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
- Fit the end of a piping bag with a 1M piping tip and frost puddings with a swirl of cream on top. Finish with a paper straw.
There are never enough ways to eat the rainbow, so grab your spoon.Full Recipe: taste.md/2nG2Ixv
Julkaissut Tastemade Tiistaina 6. helmikuuta 2018