Peanut Butter Stuffed Apples
Peanut Butter Stuffed Apples are the dessert you didn't know you needed.
- 3 apples, halved
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- ¼ c. chopped Reese's pieces
- ⅔ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Using a melon baller, core the apples. Place apples in a shallow baking dish and brush each with melted butter. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove apples from oven and add a large scoop of peanut butter to the well in each apple. Return to bake, 15 more minutes. Garnish with Reese’s pieces and a drizzle of chocolate. Serve.
Peanut Butter Stuffed Apples are the dessert you didn't know you needed.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4uPoE6p
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 1. maaliskuuta 2018