Bloody Mary Bombs
Bloody Mary Bombs are the way to turn your brunch into a party.
- 1 c. vodka
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Hot sauce
- ½ tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery, chopped into ½” pieces
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and cut into 1” pieces
- In a large jar, combine vodka, Worcestershire, hot sauce and lemon pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Poke each grape tomato 3-4 times with a toothpick, then skewer it about halfway up the toothpick. Skewer a celery slice as well. Line the tomato-and-celery skewers into a shallow bowl small resealable container.
- Pour vodka mixture on top, letting the skewers soak in it. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove skewers from liquid and place on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any excess juices. Add a piece of cooked bacon to each skewer and serve.
Bloody Mary Bombs are the way to turn your brunch into a party. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wEIUAoc
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 2. maaliskuuta 2018