Hasselback S'mores Cake
Chocolate is the answer.... sorry what was the question?
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 milk chocolate bar, broken into chunks
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil a 3 by 8 inch rectangle baking pan. Prepare chocolate cake and bake as per directions on the box.
- Let cake cool, release from the pan and turn upside down, so top of cake is the flat, smooth surface. Place two wooden spoons on either side of cake. With a sharp knife, carefully cut ¼ to ½-inch grooves down the cake, leaving ¼ inch at the bottom unsliced. This is called hasselbacking.
- Fill the slits with marshmallow fluff, graham crackers, chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows. Place in broiler until golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve.
Chocolate is the answer…. sorry what was the question?Full Recipe: taste.md/2tsWnuz
Julkaissut Tastemade Perjantaina 9. maaliskuuta 2018