Energy-Boosting Infused Waters
Feeling exhausted? You need to know about these Energy-Boosting Infused Waters.
- Culligan-filtered water
- FOR ICE CUBES:
- ⅓ c. 1-in. rosemary sprigs
- Culligan- filtered water
- FOR STRAWBERRY LEMON WATER:
- ½ c. sliced strawberries
- ½ lemon, sliced into rounds and halved, plus more for garnish
- FOR CINNAMON ORANGE WATER:
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ orange, sliced into rounds and quartered, plus more for garnish
- FOR GINGER LIME WATER:
- 1-in. peeled ginger, sliced into rounds
- ½ lime, thinly sliced into rounds, plus more for garnish
- Make rosemary ice cubes: Place a sprig of rosemary into each ice cube mold. Fill tray with Culligan filtered water and place in freezer for 6 hours, up to overnight, until frozen.
- Make infused water of your choice: Place ingredients into glass and add rosemary ice cubes. Top with Culligan-filtered water and stir. Garnish and serve.
Feeling exhausted? You need to know about these Energy-Boosting Infused Waters. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/yTA4P0Y
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 12. maaliskuuta 2018