Giant Molten Chocolate Box Cake
This giant molten chocolate cake is going to make you feel things
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup (235 mL) water
- ⅓ cup (80 mL) oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (470 mL) heavy cream
- 16 oz (455 g) dark chocolate
- cocoa powder, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix with the water, oil, and eggs, and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until just boiling.
- Transfer to a medium mixing bowl with the dark chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Invert the bundt cake onto a serving dish.
- Pour the chocolate ganache in the center hole, allowing it to overflow and cover all of the cake.
- Dust the cake with cocoa powder and allow ganache to rest for 30 minutes.
This giant molten chocolate cake is going to make you feel things 😳…FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/giant-molten-chocolate-box-cake
Julkaissut Tasty Maanantaina 12. maaliskuuta 2018