Mashed Potato-and-Gravy Donut
Leftover mashed potatoes are always a good thing.
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown gravy
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a donut pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together egg and egg white vigorously in a medium bowl until fluffy. Whisk in flour and baking powder until combined. Stir in potatoes until fully incorporated.
- Fill a large piping bag or ziplock plastic bag with potato mixture, and pipe into prepared donut pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until donut is dry to touch but also soft when pressed, about 20 minutes. Set pan on a wire rack, and cool 10 minutes, then invert donuts directly onto wire rack. Place gravy in a shallow dish. Dip the top of each donut into gravy, and serve!
Leftover mashed potatoes are always a good thing. GET THE RECIPE: https://trib.al/KXmhpcU (via Well Done)
Julkaissut MyRecipes Lauantaina 17. marraskuuta 2018