Cookies 'n Cream Blossom Cookies
Cookies inside candy, on top of more cookies? Yes, please.
- ¾ c. butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 36 Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a cookie sheet with parchment. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and cornstarch, then add to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form level tablespoons of cookie dough into a ball and place onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are set and centers look mostly set, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey’s Kiss into center of each.
- Let cookies cool 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.