Peppermint bark is a candy we cannot wait to get our hands on every holiday season. Luckily for you, you can make a batch in 10 minutes flat.
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- 8 candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Fill the bottom of a large pot with 3” water and bring to simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, then place a large heatproof bowl on top. Add semi-sweet chocolate and stir occasionally until chocolate has melted. Pour into prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer with an offset spatula. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
- Over the same pot of barely simmering water, place another large heatproof bowl. Add white chocolate and stir until melted. Pour over set semi-sweet chocolate then top immediately with candy canes. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
Homemade Peppermint Bark is the perfect gift for EVERYONE on your list.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/J0xU6Mz
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 19. marraskuuta 2018