This refreshing sangria, infused with fall flavors of apples, cider and cinnamon, provides warming cheer for a chilly autumn evening. Use red-skinned apples for the most attractive presentation.
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle riesling
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup apple brandy, such as applejack
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 medium-large apples, diced
- Stir riesling, apple cider, apple brandy, vanilla and cinnamon sticks together in a large pitcher. Add apples. Press plastic wrap onto the surface of the sangria and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours.
This refreshing sangria tastes like apple pie in a glass. 😮🍎 (via EatingWell)RECIPE HERE: https://trib.al/khVtcKX
Julkaissut Cooking Light Keskiviikkona 21. marraskuuta 2018