Santa Hat Jell-O Shots
Santa doesn't want milk and cookies this year.
- 1¼ c. water
- ¾ c. vodka
- 1 package strawberry jell-o (3-oz)
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- Pour water into small saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and add Jell-o packet, stirring until dissolved. Add vodka. Pour into plastic shot glasses and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip, then place a strawberry on top, pointed-end up. Top with a small dot of whipped cream, to resemble Santa’s hat. Serve.
How To Make Santa Hat Jell-O Shots
Watch out, these Santa Hat JELL-O Shots could land you on the naughty list. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3p98pUa
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 10. joulukuuta 2017