Peppermint Oreo Truffles
Oreo Peppermint Snowballs will be the life of your holiday party.
- 1 (15.5-oz.) package Oreos, crushed
- 1 (8-oz. package) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 12 candy canes, crushed, divided
- 2 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine crushed Oreos with cream cheese and half the crushed candy canes. Stir until cream cheese is completely integrated into the Oreo crumbs.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form Oreo mixture into small balls and place on the cooking sheet. Repeat until all Oreo mixture is used and place baking sheet in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix coconut oil with melted chocolate chips. When the balls are chilled, dip them in the chocolate and place back on cooking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy canes and return to the freezer to harden, 10 more minutes.
Oreo Peppermint Snowballs will be the life of your holiday party. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Eg2zsB3
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 19. marraskuuta 2018