Veggie nuggiest for a meatless Monday.
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ head cauliflower, broken up
- 1 head broccoli, broken up
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ¾ cups bread crumbs (205 g)
- In a food processor, blend carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, egg, onion powder, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add 1¼ cup (145 grams) of bread crumbs and blend just until incorporated.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form a small circular-shaped “nugget.”
- Place the remaining ½ cup (60 grams) of bread crumbs in a bowl and cover each nugget with the bread crumbs.
- Pan fry with a small drizzle of oil over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Or, you can bake them on a piece of parchment paper at 400˚F (200˚C) for 25 minutes, flipping after the first 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Veggie nuggiest for a meatless Monday. FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2j660F3
Julkaissut Tasty Maanantaina 26. marraskuuta 2018