Reindeer Cherry Cheesecake Tarts
These Reindeer Cherry Cheesecake Tarts are as yummy as they are adorable.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen sweet cherries, thawed, juice reserved and divided
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) mini graham cracker pie crusts (12 crusts)
- 24 miniature pretzel twists
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 24 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 maraschino cherries, well drained
- Add enough water to reserved cherry juice to measure ½ cup; pour into medium saucepan. Add ½ cup sugar, dry gelatin mix and cornstarch; mix well. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally; cook and stir 2 min. Cool 20 min.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in ¼ cup COOL WHIP; spread onto bottoms of pie crusts. Top with sweet cherries and gelatin glaze. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, use fork to dip pretzels, 1 at a time, into chocolate; holding pretzel over bowl, gently shake off excess chocolate. Place pretzels on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 min. or until ready to use.
- Decorate tops of tarts with pretzels and remaining ingredients to resemble reindeer as shown in photo.
These Reindeer Cherry Cheesecake Tarts are as yummy as they are adorable. http://kraft.us/2gFsS2P
Julkaissut My Food and Family Tiistaina 30. lokakuuta 2018