Mac & Cheese Egg Rolls
Mac & Cheese + Egg Rolls = the best thing to happen to 2018.
- 1 box mac and cheese, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Buffalo sauce, for serving
- Prepare mac and cheese according to instructions on box. While still warm, fold in cheeses until melted and fully incorporated. Set aside to cool slightly, 10 minutes.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add a heaping spoonful of mac. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat until no mac and cheese remains.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
- Serve with buffalo sauce, for dipping.
How To Make Mac & Cheese Egg Rolls
Mac & Cheese + Egg Rolls = the best thing to happen to 2018. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/upNibrY
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 26. marraskuuta 2018