Beef & Broccoli Noodles
With soy sauce-infused flank steak and broccoli, these rice noodles are so much better than takeout.
- 12 oz. wide rice noodles or udon noodles
- ⅓ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¾ lb. flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then rinse with cold water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha, honey, and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, then whisk in cornstarch until smooth.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Add steak and sear 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Stir in broccoli, mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons water and cook until tender, about 6 minutes more. Add sauce, simmer 3 minutes, then reduce heat to low and add cooked noodles. Toss until fully coated and warmed through.
- Serve with lime wedges.